Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Jersey blend knit tank dress
- Textured pointelle throughout, gathered at sides, racerback, ruffle panel hem, ribbed trim
- Fully lined
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Catherine Malandrino
Material: 63% viscose and 37% nylon shell
Catherine Malandrino's elegant, energetic dresses, shoes, jumpsuits, and other designs meld the romance of Paris with the vitality of Manhattan. Born in Grenoble, France and based in NYC, Malandrino achieved her star-making moment in 2001, when her Manhattan clothing and accessories store was featured in an episode of "Sex and the City." Since then she’s become one of the most successful designers in the world — collaborating with Lacoste on a sporty womenswear collection, creating the high-end line Malandrino, guest-judging on “Make Me a Supermodel,” and always remaining true to her vision. Her belief? Individuality is at the heart of fashion: No two women should look alike.