Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve cotton two button front single breasted corduroy blazer.
- Notch lapel with three removable accent pins, front breast pocket with removable contrast handkerchief, and front button pockets.
- Nonfunctional button cuffs with back side vents.
- Partially lined with interior pocket.
- Model is wearing a size 38. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
Brand: Caulfield Preparatory
Material: 100% Cotton
Origin: United States
Caulfield Preparatory’s line of preppy-yet-rumpled clothing is directly inspired by J.D. Salinger’s iconic novel of self-discovery, The Catcher in the Rye. The thoughtful and unconventional details — a half-sleeve silhouette button-down shirt, unusual buttons, plaid linings, perfectly thick and soft knits — are all part of Caulfield Preparatory’s story. Designer Vincent Flumiani’s collections are based on chapters in the life of Finnegan Sinclair — a fictional, fashionable anti-hero who road-trips, sails and safaris around the world. In 2010 Flumiani received GQ’s "Best New Designer in America" award for his rebellious versions of classic clothing. His pea coats, wool blazers and corduroy suits have proven to be stalwart travel companions for larger-than-life characters in fact as well as fiction.