Handmade five-notch vegetable tanned leather Ranger belt.
- Hand wrought nickel buckle with copper tongue.
- Interior underlayer keeper loop.
- Leather will age with wear to a deep caramel brown.
- Exterior embossed logo and hand signed interior.
- Approximate width: 1½".
- Please note, any distressing or imperfections are an intentional and desirable aspect of this handmade product.
Cause and Effect
Cause and Effect's weathered, supple leather belts and men's bracelets are the creations of a single man, Billy Moore. Based in Tennessee, Moore handcrafts each Cause and Effect belt and bracelet, plus everything else released under the brand’s banner, out of domestic materials such as leather horsehide from Chicago’s famed Horween tannery and vintage medals. Pieces undergo a variety of texture-enhancing treatment processes, from being soaked on a riverbed for days to being ground against rocks and manhole covers. The result? Rugged, handsome leather belts and men's jewelry that you’ll be wearing proudly for years to come.