Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Giacometti Basic Table:
- Hand-crafted rectangular table with refined reclaimed teak top and hand-hammered tapered steel legs
- Hand-rubbed Natural finish
- Top measures 3/4 of an inch thick
- Materials are hand-selected from all over the world for their natural beauty and refined qualities
- Measures 59 inches in width by 35 inches in depth by 30 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Delivery charge includes delivery to your home, placement of items, and removal of all packing materials. You will be contacted to schedule a delivery time. Please note that this item can not be delivered to Hawaii and Alaska.
Brand: Central Station
Material: Teak and steel
Origin: United States
Central Station Original Interiors makes custom-built classic and contemporary furniture that evokes rustic simplicity thanks to its use of hand-selected, refined materials such as European oak and Belgian bluestone. Though based in North Carolina, Belgium-born designer Paul Delaisse travels the world in search of unusually grained and gnarled lumber, from reclaimed teak to African walnut. Take the Giacometti basic table, which features a reclaimed-teak top and tapered legs. Or check out the ingenious Cargo lounge chair — featuring a steel frame, teak armrests, and khaki-colored upholstery made from recycled tent tarps. Delaisse's streamlined furnishings come with industrial elements such as slab-top tables on waxed metal bases and French oak chairs with rawhide-upholstered cushions. Delaisse also makes extraordinary decorative pieces from naturally eroded and petrified woods.