Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven stretch wool trouser
- Dual front slash pockets with satin trim, stitched detail, back slit pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with dual button closure, partially lined
- 27 inch inseam; 8.5 rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Chaiken & Capone
Material: 96% virgin wool and 4% elastane shell
Origin: United States
Chaiken & Capone
When fashion designer Julie Chaiken launched her clothing label Chaiken & Capone in 1994, style insiders everywhere took notice. The brand’s perfectly tailored boot-cut pants offered a refreshingly flattering alternative to the baggy styles popular at the time. Since then Chaiken has expanded her line into a full ready-to-wear collection featuring women’s sportswear, outerwear, maternity clothing, swimwear, and workday essentials like silk blouses and cashmere sweaters. In 2010, she relaunched her San Francisco-based company — staying true to her origins with “rocker skinny” pants and shorts as well as leather skirts, T-shirts and trench coats done up in rich, vibrant hues. Famous devotees of Chaiken’s luxe offerings include Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, Brooke Shields, and Oprah Winfrey.