- Three-wheeled single child carrier
- Features unique five-point padded ASTM 833 compliant harness
- Ergonomic handgrips for added comfort
- Two-in-one weather cover with Quickclip for easy access to the child compartment
- Tough-Tek reinforcement and zip down polyurethane front window
- External mid-frame provides leg room and lower step-in height for your children
- Extra photo-luminescent Energlo fabric for 360visibility
- Widened child cockpit and hand lever activated rear drum brakes
- Deluxe front sun shade and removable padded seat with fleece-lined interior
- Five position Height right handlebar with brake lever
- Handlebar bag that doubles as a childユs backpack
- Large folding rear storage bag and rear wallet, key/phone pocket
- Complete mesh side panels with zip-off tinted side windows
- Integrated premium Oxford nylon with 3M scotchlite reflective material
- Stridelite ready design and aluminum spoke wheels
- CAS chariot adjustable suspension and click nユ store brackets
- 20モ lightweight push button wheels with reflective sidewalls, red anodized hubs and maintenance free bearings
- For ages 0 to 6 years
Shoulder width 15¾"
Seat height 25½"
Height without handlebar 33½"
Handlebar height 38" - 43½"
Door pass-through 27½"
Wheels 20" DIA
Folded overall 42" W x 24" D x 11" H
Overall 48" W x 27½" D x 43½" H
Fabric, polyurethane, fleece, mesh, Oxford nylon, aluminum
Wipe with a damp cloth
Chariot Carriers make family adventure time possible in all outdoor situations: each model can be used as a jogging stroller (or jogger), 4-wheel stroller, bike trailer or even be adapted for hiking or cross-country skiing. This versatility is Chariot’s strong suit, allowing parents the freedom to take a single stroller or double stroller, doll it up with bike trailer accessories like a bunting bag or an axle mount EZ-hitch, and hit the great outdoors. Every eco-friendly Chariot Carrier is designed in the company’s home base in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and engineered to work anywhere, in any weather – rain, sun or snow, every day is a good Chariot day!