Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve cotton striped non-iron button front shirt.
- Spread classic collar, traditional Jermyn St cut, double button barrel cuffs and a curved shirt tail.
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners.
- Model is wearing a size 16x36. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
- Machine wash at 40 degrees.
Brand: Charles Tyrwhitt
Material: 100% Cotton
When Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler founded Charles Tyrwhitt (pronounced "tirrit") in 1986, he set out to create the best men’s shirt on the market. Since then Tyrwhitt’s London-based label has evolved into a full-fledged men’s clothing line featuring everything from dress and casual shirts to tailored suits, colorful pocket squares, and fine leather shoes. Charles Tyrwhitt also offers a tightly edited collection of women’s button-downs, boating jerseys and other versatile tops. The brand's slim-fit shirts are marked by traditional spread collars and double-button barrel cuffs, while its silk hound's tooth ties are offered in bright, punchy takes on standbys like the club stripe or gingham check. Perfect for a night out in the Old Smoke, or somewhere else closer to home.