- Knit cotton blend cardigan
- Cable knit design, metallic finish, front slip pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front button-down closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
60% cotton, 20% viscose, 15% nylon and 5% angora shell
London-born and NYC-raised Charlotte Ronson comes from a long line of hip insiders: Her mother is socialite Ann Dexter-Jones, her father is band manager Laurence Ronson, her stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones, her brother is music producer Mark Ronson, and her sister is DJ Samantha Ronson. But Charlotte's earned her own chops: Her debut line of fun-but-feminine fashions launched in 2000 and gained her instant recognition and the attention of publications like WWD and the New York Times. Known for taking fresh risks with vintage classics, like cozy crocheted tops and embroidered weekend tunics, Ronson's trendsetting, girl-on-the-scene styles have become favorites among fashion-forward celebrities like Gisele Bündchen and Kate Moss. In 2011, Ronson launched her exclusive beauty line, Charlotte Ronson for Sephora.