- Woven cotton faille short
- Non-functional button detail with scalloped trim at front, back slit pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 3½ inch inseam; 7 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
97% cotton and 3% elastane shell
London-born and NYC-raised Charlotte Ronson comes from a long line of hip insiders: Her mother is socialite Ann Dexter-Jones, her father is band manager Laurence Ronson, her stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones, her brother is music producer Mark Ronson, and her sister is DJ Samantha Ronson. But Charlotte's earned her own chops: Her debut line of fun-but-feminine fashions launched in 2000 and gained her instant recognition and the attention of publications like WWD and the New York Times. Known for taking fresh risks with vintage classics, like cozy crocheted tops and embroidered weekend tunics, Ronson's trendsetting, girl-on-the-scene styles have become favorites among fashion-forward celebrities like Gisele Bündchen and Kate Moss. In 2011, Ronson launched her exclusive beauty line, Charlotte Ronson for Sephora.