Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven dress
- Graphic print throughout, wrap panel bodice, optional contrast belt at waist, lightly pleated throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 35½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Charlotte Ronson
Material: 100% silk shell. 100% polyester lining
London-born and NYC-raised Charlotte Ronson comes from a long line of hip insiders: Her mother is socialite Ann Dexter-Jones, her father is band manager Laurence Ronson, her stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones, her brother is music producer Mark Ronson, and her sister is DJ Samantha Ronson. But Charlotte's earned her own chops: Her debut line of fun-but-feminine fashions launched in 2000 and gained her instant recognition and the attention of publications like WWD and the New York Times. Known for taking fresh risks with vintage classics, like cozy crocheted tops and embroidered weekend tunics, Ronson's trendsetting, girl-on-the-scene styles have become favorites among fashion-forward celebrities like Gisele Bündchen and Kate Moss. In 2011, Ronson debuted her exclusive beauty line, Charlotte Ronson for Sephora.