Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Weathered jersey cardigan
- Attached rolled sleeve cuff, attached panel at neckline, front, slight pilling detail
- Button-down front
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches
Brand: Charlotte Ronson
Material: 95% tencel and 5% silk shell
London-born and NYC-raised Charlotte Ronson comes from a long line of hip insiders: Her mother is socialite Ann Dexter-Jones, her father is band manager Laurence Ronson, her stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones, her brother is music producer Mark Ronson, and her sister is DJ Samantha Ronson. But Charlotte's earned her own chops: Her debut line of fun-but-feminine fashions launched in 2000 and gained her instant recognition and the attention of publications like WWD and the New York Times. Known for taking fresh risks with vintage classics, like cozy crocheted tops and embroidered weekend tunics, Ronson's trendsetting, girl-on-the-scene styles have become favorites among fashion-forward celebrities like Gisele Bündchen and Kate Moss. In 2011, Ronson debuted her exclusive beauty line, Charlotte Ronson for Sephora.