Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk crepe harem pants
- Lace-up detail at side with tie at side hem
- Zip fly with hidden clasp closure; single interior button
- 26 inch inseam; 15 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
100% silk shell
London-born and NYC-raised Charlotte Ronson comes from a long line of hip insiders: Her mother is socialite Ann Dexter-Jones, her father is band manager Laurence Ronson, her stepfather is Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones, her brother is music producer Mark Ronson, and her sister is DJ Samantha Ronson. But Charlotte's earned her own chops: Her debut line of fun-but-feminine fashions launched in 2000 and gained her instant recognition and the attention of publications like WWD and the New York Times. Known for taking fresh risks with vintage classics, like cozy crocheted tops and embroidered weekend tunics, Ronson's trendsetting, girl-on-the-scene styles have become favorites among fashion-forward celebrities like Gisele Bündchen and Kate Moss. In 2011, Ronson launched her exclusive beauty line, Charlotte Ronson for Sephora.