Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round stainless steel case with dark grey dial, date window at 3 o'clock, and chronograph subdials at 12, 6, and 9 o'clock
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Case measures 38mm (1.49 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 20mm (0.78 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Material: Stainless steel
The cable, rendered in stainless steel or 18-karat gold, has served as Charriol’s signature style motif since 1983, when designer Philippe Charriol launched his eponymous label with a collection of luxurious cabled watches. Charriol soon developed an exclusive line of fine jewelry that featured cabled bracelets as well as rings, cuffs, earrings, and necklaces imbued with a distinctive Celtic spirit. Today, Charriol designs timepieces, leather goods, pens, and eyewear, as well as jewelry rich in textured gemstones such as lemon quartz and amethyst. Charriol diamonds are guaranteed to be conflict-free; the label honors the Kimberly Process, a U.N.-mandated agreement for diamond-producing countries and manufacturers.