Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket skinny leg cotton stretch Tint & Match jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with a back waist leather logo tag.
- Please note any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 14", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 34x34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 33", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 42.
98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Cheap Monday has perfected the art of designing style-conscious streetwear with a defiantly Scandinavian twist. Launched in 2004, Cheap Monday originally was run out of the Stockholm-area secondhand clothing shops Weekend and Weekday. Owners Örjan Andersson, Adam Friberg, and Lasse Karlsson then decided to create a denim line to complement their stores’ well-curated selection of vintage clothing for men and women. Its first style, “Tight,” sold out in a matter of weeks, and word of the company’s bold designs soon spread beyond Sweden. Within a year, style mavens around the world were rocking Cheap Monday’s tight, fitted jeans — easily identifiable by their eye-catching grinning-skull logo. Since then, Cheap Monday has continued to grow in popularity, and now produces well-cut T-shirts, coats, shoes, and sweaters to wear with its celebrated jeans.