Five pocket straight leg medium wash jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Zippered fly with embossed metal button closure and belt loops.
- Back stitched pockets and a back logo tag.
- Please note any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 34½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 38.
80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
Chip & Pepper
Since 1964, Chip & Pepper Foster, the Canadian twins behind their eponymous label, have done more than most of us will ever do. They started working in their father’s pickle factory in Manitoba but, already by age 16, began selling shoes to their classmates. In 1983, the duo moved to selling beachwear out of their trunk to — strangely — hosting a cartoon program on NBC before devoting themselves fully to their burgeoning clothing line. One of the first brands to start using affordable vintage denim, Chip & Pepper’s jeans reference both the pair’s past — a recent style is called Picklewagon — while appealing to a general contemporary SoCal crowd.