Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton twill wide leg pant
- Pleating at front, drawstring tie closure at waist, optional buckle belt, side slash pockets
- Hidden front zipper with button closure
- 32 inch inseam; 13½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
100% cotton shell. 100% silk lining
Seattle-born fashion designer Chris Benz developed his ultra-feminine aesthetic during childhood moments spent exploring the 1950s artifacts stored in his grandmother’s attic. Benz studied at Parsons and interned with Marc Jacobs before winning the CFDA's Emerging Designer award and launching his buzz-generating eponymous label in 2007. Benz uses the term “reckless preppie” to describe the ideal customer for his dresses, belted print jackets, shoes and other wares: high-end eyeglass frames designed in collaboration with Moscot, “Chris & Tell” lipstick for Lancôme, and more. In recent years he’s appeared on Bravo's The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection and HBO's How to Make It in America. With his unique approach to casual elegance, Chris Benz is poised to redefine American sportswear.