- Silk organza polka dot bubble skirt
- Ruching with tie closures throughout, contrast striped attached tie sash at waist
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 20 inches from waist to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 36
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
100% silk shell. 100% silk lining. 100% viscose coat tail
The name Christian Lacroix has long been synonymous with cutting-edge couture. The French designer’s childhood fascination with opulent historical fashions is reflected in the extravagantly jeweled creations he began showcasing in his Paris design house, launched in 1987. Hand-sewn details, riotous pattern mixes and modern interpretations of folkloric influences define Lacroix’s unforgettable wedding dresses, shoes, and other designs, which are always a step or two ahead of the crowd. (For example, Lacroix was first designer to unveil the pouf skirt, which has since made numerous returns to the runway.) In recent years Christian Lacroix has partnered with Avon to create fragrances like the popular Rouge perfume for women and Noir for men. In 2011, he collaborated with the Spanish clothing line Desigual — bringing joy to the many fashionistas who can't quite afford his pricier creations.