Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Midway Cordura nylon and suede mid top sneakers.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Low profile to more easily fit into a toe cage.
- Metal eyelets, front and side logo tags, and a rubber cap toe.
- Medial side vents, a reflective heel patch, and a midsole rubber logo.
- Fully lined in cotton canvas with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
Material: Cordura Nylon, Suede, Rubber
Chrome got its start in a Boulder, Colorado garage in 1995 — fashioning the straps of its messenger bags out of recycled seat belts. Since then the brand has successfully served the bike messenger community with its top-quality cycling apparel, bags and accessories. It’s no small feat: bike messengers demand a lot out of their gear, and are quick to sniff out anything that feels “poser.” Chrome’s signature seat belt buckles remain, although the company is now based in San Francisco and has expanded its offerings to include tees, socks, packs and laptop bags, and shoes. The best bags around? Ask your favorite bicycle messenger (if you can catch up to her or him).