Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Marathon commuter backpack.
- Weatherproof Cordura nylon outer shell.
- 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with Airmesh backing.
- EVA foam back panel improves fit and breathability.
- Unbreakable Stainless steel hardware.
- Easy access side pocket for lock/water bottle.
- Approximate measurements: length: 12", width: 6", height: 18".
Material: Cordura Nylon
Chrome got its start in a Boulder, Colorado garage in 1995 — fashioning the straps of its messenger bags out of recycled seat belts. Since then the brand has successfully served the bike messenger community with its top-quality cycling apparel, bags and accessories. It’s no small feat: bike messengers demand a lot out of their gear, and are quick to sniff out anything that feels “poser.” Chrome’s signature seat belt buckles remain, although the company is now based in San Francisco and has expanded its offerings to include tees, socks, packs and laptop bags, and shoes. The best bags around? Ask your favorite bicycle messenger (if you can catch up to her or him).