- Size :
Sold OutAdd to Waitlist to find out when it's available again!
Description: Liz Clay is the artist behind Cici Art Factory. As a graduate of Emily Carr Institute of Art & Design in Vancouver, Canada, Liz believes that little eyes deserve to see art that sparks imaginations and activates rooms. "In a world where everything is becoming digital, I believe its so important to expose children to art that has a hand-done look to it. The lines should be a little wobbly, the colors should look rich and textural, and the images imaginative."
- Giclée canvas print uses up to 8 inks to achieve rich tonal values and color breadth
- Ensures the paint strokes look as realistic as possible
- Image wraps around the sides of the canvas
- Includes a hanging device on the reverse
- Measurements are in inches
Material: Canvas Print
Brand: Cici Art Factory