- Waffle knit stretch cotton legging
- Cut outs at side, tonal top stitching, elasticized waist band
- 29½ inch inseam; 7½ inch inseam; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches
99% cotton and 1% spandex shell
Citizens of Humanity
When it comes to designing jeans, Citizens of Humanity founder Jerome Dahan says, “a good fit and an interesting wash isn’t good enough anymore.” As the former head designer at Lucky Brands, and a founder of 7 for All Mankind, Dahan knows what he’s talking about — and Citizens of Humanity, his latest creation, puts all his denim expertise to great use. Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, and Rachel Bilson are just some of the boldface names who have warmed up to the brand’s hand-crafted, vintage-inspired skinny jeans, men’s jeans, and maternity denim. Styles like the “Ava” straight-leg jean and Ingrid flared jean are so comfy and well-tailored, you won’t want to take them off.