- Knit faux fur fleece lined jacket
- Attached hood, dual front zipper pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front zipper closure, fully lined
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
100% polyester shell
Born in the skiing/climbing/mountaineering mecca of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Cloudveil makes performance-oriented outdoor apparel for hardcore adventurists. Launched by Stephen Sullivan and Brian Cousins in 1997 as a line of eight products, Cloudveil (now based in Massachusetts) has grown into full-fledged company that offers a wide-ranging collection of down jackets, pants, waders, gloves, and other no-nonsense outdoor gear. Since its founding Cloudveil has been a leader in embracing new technologies: the company was an early adopter of woven Schoeller stretch fabric and incorporates Polartec, wind/water-repellent Cyclone, and other cutting-edge materials into its designs. Cloudveil Koven, Down Patrol and RPK jackets are coveted by ice fishermen and mountain climbers alike.