Long sleeve fleece half zip front pullover.
- Lightweight Polartec Power Stretch fleece traps heat and sheds light moisture.
- Flatlock seams throughout.
- Front and upper back embroidered logos with chest warming pocket.
- Raglan sleeves with underarm gussets.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31, Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
Born in the skiing/climbing/mountaineering mecca of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Cloudveil makes performance-oriented outdoor apparel for hardcore adventurists. Launched by Stephen Sullivan and Brian Cousins in 1997 as a line of eight products, Cloudveil (now based in Massachusetts) has grown into full-fledged company that offers a wide-ranging collection of down jackets, pants, waders, gloves, and other no-nonsense outdoor gear. Since its founding Cloudveil has been a leader in embracing new technologies: the company was an early adopter of woven Schoeller stretch fabric and incorporates Polartec, wind/water-repellent Cyclone, and other cutting-edge materials into its designs. Cloudveil Koven, Down Patrol and RPK jackets are coveted by ice fishermen and mountain climbers alike.