Long sleeve zip front hooded jacket.
- PrimaLoft One insulation technology.
- Wind and water resistant shell.
- Attached storm sealing drawstring hood with side stretch panels.
- Bonded draft flap with foldover chin guard.
- Front and back embroidered logos with front zip handwarmer pockets.
- Fully lined with interior pockets and an adjustable storm sealing hem.
- Approximate length: 28½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
Exterior: Recycled Polyester, Lining: Nylon Taffeta
Born in the skiing/climbing/mountaineering mecca of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Cloudveil makes performance-oriented outdoor apparel for hardcore adventurists. Launched by Stephen Sullivan and Brian Cousins in 1997 as a line of eight products, Cloudveil (now based in Massachusetts) has grown into full-fledged company that offers a wide-ranging collection of down jackets, pants, waders, gloves, and other no-nonsense outdoor gear. Since its founding Cloudveil has been a leader in embracing new technologies: the company was an early adopter of woven Schoeller stretch fabric and incorporates Polartec, wind/water-repellent Cyclone, and other cutting-edge materials into its designs. Cloudveil Koven, Down Patrol and RPK jackets are coveted by ice fishermen and mountain climbers alike.