Flat front pants.
- Waterproof with Gortex Performance Shell technology.
- Zippered fly, double snap closure and belt loops.
- Front and back logos, elastic lined waistband, zip waist handwarmer pockets and a right thigh zip pocket.
- Zip and snap ankle tab closures.
- Fully seam sealed with an internal gaiter system.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 13½", leg opening: 21", inseam: 31". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
3L Gore-Tex Performance Shell
Born in the skiing/climbing/mountaineering mecca of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Cloudveil makes performance-oriented outdoor apparel for hardcore adventurists. Launched by Stephen Sullivan and Brian Cousins in 1997 as a line of eight products, Cloudveil (now based in Massachusetts) has grown into full-fledged company that offers a wide-ranging collection of down jackets, pants, waders, gloves, and other no-nonsense outdoor gear. Since its founding Cloudveil has been a leader in embracing new technologies: the company was an early adopter of woven Schoeller stretch fabric and incorporates Polartec, wind/water-repellent Cyclone, and other cutting-edge materials into its designs. Cloudveil Koven, Down Patrol and RPK jackets are coveted by ice fishermen and mountain climbers alike.