Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit top
- Open knit design, contrast printed mesh threaded detail throughout, ribbed trim and hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- 18 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 43% linen, 35% cotton and 22% nylon shell
Savvy fashionistas know a Cluny garment when they see one: It’s reliably feminine, subtly street-chic, and always has an unexpected edge. Created by designer Cynthia Steffe, Cluny is a playful clothing line with a cool, vintage-inspired look — Steffe’s signature aesthetic. Named after a lace fabric that was first produced in the 1760s, the label features leather leggings, gauzy dresses, mod frocks and fur coats, luxe knits, vibrant digital prints, and handcrafted embellishments. As one of the leading contemporary women's wear designers in the U.S., Steffe has defined trends several times during her long career. With Cluny, she succeeds once again.