Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve nylon zip front aviator jacket
- Ribbed mock neck collar, cuffs and hem
- Dual slant zip pockets at chest and two waist pockets with hidden fabric hook-and-loop fastener closures and grosgrain pull tabs
- Metal eyelets at underarms for ventilation
- Fully lined with interior pockets
- Approximate length: 25½". Measurements taken from a size M
Material: 100% Nylon
As its name suggests, Cockpit USA produces classic all-American clothing and accessories inspired by aviation culture and history. Founded in 1975 by historian, collector, and American Airpower Museum founder Jeff Clyman, this New York-based label designs everything from plaid men’s shorts to kids’ satin jackets to luxe shearling flight jackets for female civilians. High-quality materials, comfortable fits, roomy pockets and other details add extra authenticity to Cockpit’s collection. Cockpit’s wares are so authentic, in fact, that the U.S. Air Force commissions the company to design its A-2 leather pilot jackets.