Flat front straight leg woven swim trunks.
- Fabric hook-and-loop fastener fly and three metal eyelets with lacing.
- Waist and back flap pocket with hidden fabric hook-and-loop fastener closure and slip pocket at thigh.
- Locker loop at front waist and embroidered logo at hem.
- Back waist logo tag and metal eyelets for ventilation.
- Full mesh lining.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 23", inseam: 7". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester
As its name suggests, Cockpit USA produces classic all-American clothing and accessories inspired by aviation culture and history. Founded in 1975 by historian, collector, and American Airpower Museum founder Jeff Clyman, this New York-based label designs everything from plaid men’s shorts to kids’ satin jackets to luxe shearling flight jackets for female civilians. High-quality materials, comfortable fits, roomy pockets and other details add extra authenticity to Cockpit’s collection. Cockpit’s wares are so authentic, in fact, that the U.S. Air Force commissions the company to design its A-2 leather pilot jackets.