Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Small hobo bag
- Crocodile embossed patent leather with metal Cole Haan logo plate on front
- Single shoulder strap with top zip closure
- Signature logo interior lining with large zip pocket, two slip pockets and key fob
- Body length 12 inches; height 8½ inches; width 2 inches
- Shoulder strap drop 6 inches
Brand: Cole Haan Accessories
Material: Crocodile Embossed Patent Leather
Cole Haan Accessories
Comfort, superior quality and classic design are the trademark characteristics of Cole Haan’s shoes, outerwear, and accessories. Founded in Chicago in 1928 by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan started out as a men’s shoe collection aesthetically influenced by the jazz scene, and has since evolved into a luxury-goods brand for both men and women. Bright-colored wingtip shoes and classic chukka boots, luxe handbags and wallets, wool coats and leather bomber jackets, and many other designs are meticulously crafted from the finest materials and made to transcend fleeting trends. Now based in New York City and Scarborough, Maine, Cole Haan has stayed fresh and relevant over the years by focusing on timeless style and forging partnerships with the likes of Nike and Olivia Kim of Opening Ceremony.