Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Long sleeve wool twill hidden snap and zip front jacket.
- Wool knit interior collar, front button and waist pockets with leather trim, and button epaulettes with leather trim.
- Arm and back waistband panels.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 30½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Cole Haan Outerwear
Material: Exterior: 70% Wool, 30% Nylon, Lining: 50% Nylon, 50% Acetate, Knit: 50% Wool, 50% Acrylic, Trim: Lambskin
Cole Haan Outerwear
Comfort, superior quality and classic design are the trademark characteristics of Cole Haan’s shoes, outerwear, and accessories. Founded in Chicago in 1928 by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan started out as a men’s shoe collection aesthetically influenced by the jazz scene, and has since evolved into a luxury goods brand for both men and women. Men’s lambskin leather motorcycle jackets and moleskin blazers, women’s belted wool winter coats and trenches, chic down vests, and many other designs are meticulously crafted from the finest materials and designed to transcend fleeting trends. Now based in New York City and Scarborough, Maine, Cole Haan has stayed fresh and relevant over the years by focusing on timeless style and forging partnerships with the likes of Nike and Opening Ceremony's Olivia Kim.