Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve nylon hidden Velcro and zip front echochrome jacket
- Adjustable insulated drawstring storm hood, extended Velcro tab cuffs and an interior drawstring hem
- Four flap patch pockets with hidden Velcro closures, top zip pocket and two side zip pockets
- Embroidered logo at chest and underarm zip vents
- Critically seam sealed and made with Omni-Tech waterproof breathable fabric
- 80g Omni-Heat thermal insulation
- Fully lined with zip and goggle pockets and an adjustable snap-back powder skirt
- Approximate length: 30". Measurements were taken from a size M
Material: Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Brushed Lining: 100% Polyester, Insulation: 100% Polyester
If you’ve skied, camped, snowboarded, rock-climbed or so much as thrown a snowball, you’ve probably worn at least one piece of Columbia sportswear. Since 1938, when it went by the name Columbia Hat Company, Columbia has evolved into one of the world’s top iconic outdoor gear brands — producing high-tech men’s and women’s fleece and ski jackets, cold-weather shoes and boots, and camping equipment, as well as baby bunting and durable outerwear for kids. For winter, Columbia offers top sellers like its insulated Titanium collection of high-performance, Omni-Tech parkas and coats; for hot days, its cargo shorts and tanks will help you beat the heat in casual style. Gore-Tex jackets, golf polo shirts, waterproof rain slickers, and other gear (available in plus-size) offer all the comfort and durability you need to brave the outdoors.