- Woven jacket with removable liner
- Attached adjustable hood, standing collar, zipper vented underarm with mesh backing, front patch pockets with Velcro and zip closures, adjustable Velcro at sleeve cuffs, inner cuffs with thumb holes, interior pockets, drawcord adjustable hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front zipper with Velcro and snap closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining. 50% polyester and 50% recycled polyester fill
If you’ve skied, camped, snowboarded, rock-climbed or so much as thrown a snowball, you’ve probably worn at least one piece of Columbia sportswear. Since 1938, when it went by the name Columbia Hat Company, Columbia has evolved into one of the world’s top iconic outdoor gear brands — producing high-tech men’s and women’s fleece and ski jackets, cold-weather shoes and boots, and camping equipment, as well as baby bunting and durable outerwear for kids. For winter, Columbia offers top sellers like its insulated Titanium collection of high-performance, Omni-Tech parkas and coats; for hot days, its cargo shorts and tanks will help you beat the heat in casual style. Gore-Tex jackets, golf polo shirts, waterproof rain slickers, and other gear (available in plus-size) offer all the comfort and durability you need to brave the outdoors.