Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve coated cotton button and concealed zip-front jacket
- Stand collar with interior ribbed collar
- Two zip chest pockets
- Two concealed button flap pockets
- Two lower concealed button flap pockets
- Single-button tab cuffs<br.* Fully lined with interior pockets
- Back length: 27" (taken from a size M)
Brand: Converse Black Canvas
Material: Shell: 100% Cotton, Body lining: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester, Fill: 100% Polyester
Converse Black Canvas
In 1908, Converse started making tires and rubber-soled shoes out of Malden, Massachusetts. The tire business faded, but basketball buoyed the shoe trade. In 1918, Chuck Taylor joined the company; in 1935, Jack Purcell became a badminton champ while wearing his signature custom-designed Converse. Affordable and iconic, these sneakers have been worn by members of every subculture from rock 'n' rollers to jocks. Now in its second century, Converse is perhaps the most singularly American shoe to grace feet from the sandlot to the runway. But it doesn't stop there. The sportswear brand that was there from the beginning also offers a range of accessories with the same timeless vibe as their kicks, and with Black Canvas — their first standalone apparel collection, launched in 2011 — they’ll have you outfitted in classic-but-current style from head to toe.