- Tweed straight leg cropped pant
- Pleats at front, pleated leg, sewn rolled cuff and signature logo buttons
- Side slash with non-functional flap and back welt pockets with button closure. Zip fly with interior clasp and button closure
- 29 inch inseam with 9 inch rise. Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's size: Height: 5 feet 10 inches Bust: 32 inches Waist: 23 inches Hips: 33 inches
Shell: 55% Linen, 45% Rayon; Lining: 66% Cotton, 34% Polyester
Converse John Varvatos
Rock-and-roll fashion designer John Varvatos and the iconic shoe company Converse are a match made in heaven. Since 2001, Varvatos' edgy, downtown-cool reinterpretations of Converse's sneakers have included chic Chuck Taylor All Stars toughened up with metal studs, decorative zippers, and a metallic sheen; lace-less, slip-on Chucks; Jack Purcell low-top sneakers constructed from distressed leather, suede, or vintage canvas; and Weapon high-tops in all-black or bright dyed leather. Musicians and style stars alike adore Varvatos' sexy takes on Converse’s world-famous wares, which look just as great with a slim-fitting suit as they do with Ramones-style straight-legged jeans and a biker jacket.