- Suede long sleeve double breasted trench coat
- Double notch lapel, button tab at sleeve cuff, shoulder epaulet, single vent at back hem and optional tie belt at waist
- Side slash pockets and interior chest pocket. Button down front with two interior button closure
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's size: Height: 5 feet 10 inches Bust: 32 inches Waist: 23 inches Hips: 33 inches
Shell: 100% Leather; Lining: 66% Cotton, 34% Polyester; Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
Converse John Varvatos
Rock-and-roll fashion designer John Varvatos and the iconic shoe company Converse are a match made in heaven. Since 2001, Varvatos' edgy, downtown-cool reinterpretations of Converse's sneakers have included chic Chuck Taylor All Stars toughened up with metal studs, decorative zippers, and a metallic sheen; lace-less, slip-on Chucks; Jack Purcell low-top sneakers constructed from distressed leather, suede, or vintage canvas; and Weapon high-tops in all-black or bright dyed leather. Musicians and style stars alike adore Varvatos' sexy takes on Converse’s world-famous wares, which look just as great with a slim-fitting suit as they do with Ramones-style straight-legged jeans and a biker jacket.