Canvas low top slip on sneakers.
- Contrast leather trim throughout.
- Low profile construction designed for sockless wear with a washed and garment dyed deconstructed, lightweight upper, and a slimmer rubber outsole.
- Contrast stitching throughout.
- Elastic side vents and back heel rubber logo patch.
- Fully lined in stripe print.
- Slight worn look to rubber sole.
- Please note any fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
Converse John Varvatos
Rock-and-roll fashion designer John Varvatos and the iconic shoe company Converse are a match made in heaven. Since 2001, Varvatos' edgy, downtown-cool reinterpretations of Converse's sneakers have included chic Chuck Taylor All Stars toughened up with metal studs, decorative zippers, and a metallic sheen; lace-less, slip-on Chucks; Jack Purcell low-top sneakers constructed from distressed leather, suede, or vintage canvas; and Weapon high-tops in all-black or bright dyed leather. Musicians and style stars alike adore Varvatos' sexy takes on Converse’s world-famous wares, which look just as great with a slim-fitting suit as they do with Ramones-style straight-legged jeans and a biker jacket.