Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
John Varvatos for Converse painted canvas high top sneakers.
- Leather laces, an embroidered logo tag on tongue, and a cap toe.
- Rubber logo tag on back and inner side metal vents.
- Fully lined in Thinsulate insulation with a leather padded insole and a rubber sole with traction.
- Please note any fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
Brand: Converse John Varvatos
Converse John Varvatos
Rock-and-roll fashion designer John Varvatos and the iconic shoe company Converse are a match made in heaven. Since 2001, Varvatos' edgy, downtown-cool reinterpretations of Converse's sneakers have included chic Chuck Taylor All Stars toughened up with metal studs, decorative zippers, and a metallic sheen; lace-less, slip-on Chucks; Jack Purcell low-top sneakers constructed from distressed leather, suede, or vintage canvas; and Weapon high-tops in all-black or bright dyed leather. Musicians and style stars alike adore Varvatos' sexy takes on Converse’s world-famous wares, which look just as great with a slim-fitting suit as they do with Ramones-style straight-legged jeans and a biker jacket.