Long sleeve cotton button front jacket.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Hook-and-bar collar closure, extended tab button cuff closure and underarm metal grommet vents.
- Shoulder loop detail, back center vent and upper back metal grommets.
- Partially lined with one interior pocket and logo tag.
- Approximate length: 34". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 65% Cotton, 35% Ramie, Interior: 66% cotton, 34% Polyester
Converse John Varvatos
Rock-and-roll fashion designer John Varvatos and the iconic shoe company Converse are a match made in heaven. Since 2001, Varvatos' edgy, downtown-cool reinterpretations of Converse's sneakers have included chic Chuck Taylor All Stars toughened up with metal studs, decorative zippers, and a metallic sheen; lace-less, slip-on Chucks; Jack Purcell low-top sneakers constructed from distressed leather, suede, or vintage canvas; and Weapon high-tops in all-black or bright dyed leather. Musicians and style stars alike adore Varvatos' sexy takes on Converse’s world-famous wares, which look just as great with a slim-fitting suit as they do with Ramones-style straight-legged jeans and a biker jacket.