John Varvatos for Converse pebbled leather signature star low top lace up sneakers.
- Seven metal eyelets with lacing and a distressed rubber cap toe.
- Signature star logo at sides and logo heel panel.
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
- Comes with a dust bag.
Size and Fit
- Sneakers from Converse tend to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Converse's classic sneakers are an essential part of any casual wardrobe — especially "Chucks," the iconic All Star design that put Converse's shoe business on the map. As affordable as they are indispensable, the timeless shoes first came into existence when a young basketball star named Chuck Taylor joined Converse as a salesman in 1921. By 1966, Converse owned 80% of the sneaker market. Chucks have been worn by members of just about every subculture, from rock 'n' rollers to jocks, helping Converse to cement its status as one of the most singularly American shoe brands in existence today.