John Varvatos for Converse heavily distressed canvas low top sneakers
- Seven metal eyelets with lacing, logo tag on tongue and a stained cap toe
- Leather logo tag at heel
- Fully lined with a leather padded interior collar and padded insole
- Rubber sole with traction
- Please note, any staining or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product
- Comes with a dust bag
Size and Fit
- Sneakers from Converse tend to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Converse's classic sneakers are an essential part of any casual wardrobe — especially "Chucks," the iconic All Star design that put Converse's shoe business on the map. As affordable as they are indispensable, the timeless shoes first came into existence when a young basketball star named Chuck Taylor joined Converse as a salesman in 1921. By 1966, Converse owned 80% of the sneaker market. Chucks have been worn by members of just about every subculture, from rock 'n' rollers to jocks, helping Converse to cement its status as one of the most singularly American shoe brands in existence today.