REDUCED SHIPPING FOR ITEMS UNDER $50
- Put a little plaid in your step!
- Canvas plaid pattern upper
- Iconic rubber shell toe for durability
- Top lace closure
- Soft textile lining for comfort
- Lightly padded footbed provides all-day wearability
- Vulcanized construction
- Durable rubber outsole with the traditional Converse traction pattern
Converse's classic sneakers are an essential part of any casual wardrobe — especially "Chucks," the iconic All Star design that put Converse's shoe business on the map. As affordable as they are indispensable, the timeless shoes first came into existence when a young basketball star named Chuck Taylor joined Converse as a salesman in 1921. By 1966, Converse owned 80% of the sneaker market. Chucks have been worn by members of just about every subculture, from rock 'n' rollers to jocks, helping Converse to cement its status as one of the most singularly American shoe brands in existence today.