Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven skirt
- Pleated throughout, grosgrain trim at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 30 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Corey Lynn Calter
Material: 100% polyester shell
Corey Lynn Calter
When it comes to dramatic and flamboyant fashion, Corey Lynn Calter is a design virtuoso. The granddaughter of an Italian tailor, Calter launched her first collection at the tender age of 19 — eventually costuming for the Joffrey Ballet and Sex and the City stylist Patricia Field. Launched in 2000, Calter's eponymous clothing line displays her flair for stunning prints and color combinations with must-have layered jumpsuits, ruffled pants, scalloped shorts, flowing maxi-dresses, and casual-to-dressy striped shirt dresses. Oversize mirrored necklaces, beaded clutch bags, and other accessories add the perfect finishing touches to your Calter-crafted ensembles. A celeb favorite, Calter interprets boho chic in a way that’s of-the-moment, feminine, and far more haute than hippie.