Woven wool blend jacket
- Notch lapel
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Welted pocket with zip closure
- Nonfunctional four button sleeve closure
- Back vent
- Inner zip panel detail
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Size and Fit
- E.U. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 52R: Chest: 40", Shoulders: 18", Sleeve: 36", Back length: 30.5?
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Professionally clean
64% wool, 34% silk, and 2% cashmere
In the 1930s, Italian menswear producer Alfredo Corneliani designed a collection of hand-tailored raincoats and outerwear that quickly caught on in Mantua, his hometown. But Corneliani's clothing line didn’t become a full-fledged company until the 1950s, when his sons Carlaberto and Claudio officially established the family business as a proper tailoring house. Over time, Corneliani has built a reputation for crafting high-quality suits, blazers, and sport coats that are understated and modest compared to those of the label’s Italian peers — think polished elegance more than rakish sartorial daring. Cotton polo shirts, linen dress shirts, color-block leather men’s bags, and luxe ties feature expert tailoring and make Corneliani perfect for men who seek a life of quiet, luxurious style.