Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve wool blend two button blazer.
- Notch lapel with button hole, button cuffs and side vents.
- Ticket pocket and two patch pockets.
- Unlined with two interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 30". Measurements were taken from a size 52r EU/42r US. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Suit: 50 EU/40 US.
Material: Shell: 46% Wool, 46% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Rayon
In the 1930s, Italian menswear producer Alfredo Corneliani designed a collection of hand-tailored raincoats and outerwear that quickly caught on in Mantua, his hometown. But Corneliani's clothing line didn’t become a full-fledged company until the 1950s, when his sons Carlaberto and Claudio officially established the family business as a proper tailoring house. Over time, Corneliani has built a reputation for crafting high-quality suits, blazers, and sport coats that are understated and modest compared to those of the label’s Italian peers — think polished elegance more than rakish sartorial daring. Cotton polo shirts, linen dress shirts, color-block leather men’s bags, and luxe ties feature expert tailoring and make Corneliani perfect for men who seek a life of quiet, luxurious style.