- Five-pocket tropical weight wool pants
- Straight leg
- Contrast top-stitch detail
- Inset coin pocket
- Slip waist pockets
- Slip back pockets with back waist leather logo tag
- Zip fly
- Button front closure
Size and Fit:
- These pants run small in the waist, so consider ordering up a size.
- Rise: 10¾", Inseam: 34½", Leg opening: 16½" (taken from a size 50)
In the 1930s, Italian menswear producer Alfredo Corneliani designed a collection of hand-tailored raincoats and outerwear that quickly caught on in Mantua, his hometown. But Corneliani's clothing line didn’t become a full-fledged company until the 1950s, when his sons Carlaberto and Claudio officially established the family business as a proper tailoring house. Over time, Corneliani has built a reputation for crafting high-quality suits, blazers, and sport coats that are understated and modest compared to those of the label’s Italian peers — think polished elegance more than rakish sartorial daring. Cotton polo shirts, linen dress shirts, color-block leather men’s bags, and luxe ties feature expert tailoring and make Corneliani perfect for men who seek a life of quiet, luxurious style.