Long sleeve cotton and flax check single breasted four button jacket.
- Embossed metal crest buttons throughout.
- Notch lapel with button hole, button closure, and front pockets.
- Back side vents and functional button cuffs.
- Inset removable zip knit panel with a zip front closure.
- Partially lined with four interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 30". Measurements were taken from a size 50. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 71% Cotton, 29% Flax, Interior: 63% Cupro, 37% Rayon
In the 1930s, Italian menswear producer Alfredo Corneliani designed a collection of hand-tailored raincoats and outerwear that quickly caught on in Mantua, his hometown. But Corneliani's clothing line didn’t become a full-fledged company until the 1950s, when his sons Carlaberto and Claudio officially established the family business as a proper tailoring house. Over time, Corneliani has built a reputation for crafting high-quality suits, blazers, and sport coats that are understated and modest compared to those of the label’s Italian peers — think polished elegance more than rakish sartorial daring. Cotton polo shirts, linen dress shirts, color-block leather men’s bags, and luxe ties feature expert tailoring and make Corneliani perfect for men who seek a life of quiet, luxurious style.