Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve virgin wool single breasted one button tuxedo.
- Covered buttons throughout.
- Sheen notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, and non-functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined with four interior pockets.
Pleated front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with a hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets with a side grosgrain tuxedo stripe.
* Partially lined to the knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 18", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Virgin Wool, Interior: 100% Rayon
In the 1930s, Italian menswear producer Alfredo Corneliani designed a collection of hand-tailored raincoats and outerwear that quickly caught on in Mantua, his hometown. But Corneliani's clothing line didn’t become a full-fledged company until the 1950s, when his sons Carlaberto and Claudio officially established the family business as a proper tailoring house. Over time, Corneliani has built a reputation for crafting high-quality suits, blazers, and sport coats that are understated and modest compared to those of the label’s Italian peers — think polished elegance more than rakish sartorial daring. Cotton polo shirts, linen dress shirts, color-block leather men’s bags, and luxe ties feature expert tailoring and make Corneliani perfect for men who seek a life of quiet, luxurious style.