Long sleeve button front quilted panel jacket.
- Notch lapel with button hole button cuffs and a back center vent.
- Non-functional chest pocket and three zip pockets at waist.
- Optional throat latch and removable zip front faux vest panel with stand collar.
- Fully lined with five interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 29½". Measurements were taken from a size 50. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Cotton
In the 1930s, Italian menswear producer Alfredo Corneliani designed a collection of hand-tailored raincoats and outerwear that quickly caught on in Mantua, his hometown. But Corneliani's clothing line didn’t become a full-fledged company until the 1950s, when his sons Carlaberto and Claudio officially established the family business as a proper tailoring house. Over time, Corneliani has built a reputation for crafting high-quality suits, blazers, and sport coats that are understated and modest compared to those of the label’s Italian peers — think polished elegance more than rakish sartorial daring. Cotton polo shirts, linen dress shirts, color-block leather men’s bags, and luxe ties feature expert tailoring and make Corneliani perfect for men who seek a life of quiet, luxurious style.