- Woven stretch lace push up bra
- Classic soft stretch chevron lace, under wire, padded lined cups, optional removable padding, adjustable double straps
- Double hook and eye closure at back
- Model is shown wearing a size 1
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
50% tactel, 33% polyamide and 17% elastane shell
In Italian, “cosa bella” means “beautiful thing" — making Cosabella an apt name for this luxe, lingerie-focused brand. Husband-and-wife team Ugo and Valeria Campello launched Cosabella in 1983 with a collection of vibrantly colored bodysuits and hosiery. Today the line includes flattering bras, underwear, swimwear, and sleepwear available in more than 30 colors as well as bold prints. Though based in Miami, Cosabella manufactures all of its garments in Italy to ensure that each design reflects the highest level of craftsmanship. The label also experiments with new and innovative materials and techniques — developing seamless, elastic-free panties and thongs (the Aire series) and lingerie made from fine gauge microfiber, ultra-fine mesh, and other super-soft fabrics. Una cosa bella, indeed.