Leather Cesario high top sneakers
- Extended patent pebbled leather fabric hook-and-loop fastener tab closure, four metal eyelets and two metal hooks with lacing and a rounded stitched toe
- Embossed logo at tongue, vamp and heel
- Contrast perforated and patent pebbled leather panels throughout
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Rubber sole with traction
Longtime friends Robert Nand and Rich Cofinco launched Creative Recreation in 2002 to address the relative absence of stylish footwear options for young, creative professional men. There were dress shoes for the office, and sneakers for the basketball court, but very few casual shoes they wanted to wear. Being employed in the footwear industry gave Nand and Cofinco a solid foundation for designing their own line of unabashedly youthful sneakers, boots, and shoes. Bridging the gap between formal and casual, Creative Recreation’s sneakers have style to spare: think sleek tumbled leather high-tops, black low-tops with distinctive contrast stitching, warm waterproof boots, and — for women — styles ranging from stiletto boots to zebra-print “Cesario” sneakers. The brand also makes kicks for kids — applying lots of bright colors and Velcro fasteners for easy removal. Recreation has never been so creative or fun.